Thursday, September 07, 2006










The right way and the wrong way to use an "ExerSaucer." Who knew that Thomas would want to get back into the saucer! Well actually I'm not too surprised since Thomas has become obsessed with all of Matthew's stuff. It is so colorful and cool! I don't know that the saucer can handle the 30 lb abuse that it's getting. And I thought I'd highlight the fleece sleeper. It has been cold out here. I think it was in the 50's last night. Perfect for me, but cold for everyone else! Even for SF this time of year~ hopefully we'll see the sun again soon!

Oh and Cecie- I have the "Bare Minerals..." good stuff. Thanks for the tip! Love to you all...

1 Comments:

At 3:43 AM, Blogger CC said...

awesome!! matthew looks so grown up. fancy... i dig that thomas is reclaiming some of the colorful territory! hehehehe. strolling down the memory lane of his youth... AH yes. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home